Monday, July 23, 2007

It really makes me wonder....

In light of Carl's accident in Omaha... correction.. Greenwood :) (which btw-Carl's accident is big news in Omaha, it's crazy lol I'm just glad he's okay!)
It's made me wonder if owners are going to start saying okay you can't go race here or there. Last year Tony Stewart injured his shoulder in the Chili Bowl. Carl dislocated his thumb. Jimmie.. Okay Jimmie fell off the top of a golf cart so that's not the same but really it makes me wonder if owners are going to start not letting their drivers go off and do extra things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.