Sunday, June 3, 2007

Well it's been awhile....

It's been since the Allstar race that I've posted something... a lot of interesting things have happened to me since then... One of which was a very interesting email debate on myspace on if I was a Teresa Hater (Teresa Earnhardt) or not. I'm trying for the life of me to remember ever posting in a public venue my thoughts on her and the entire Dale Jr contract thing and I've got nothing. Hmmm....http://fricknfrackracing.blogspot.com/2007/05/junior-is-leaving.html
Yup checked that out nothing bad about here there... So yeah this person emailed me via myspace and asked me if I was a Teresa Hater... He was obviously a Teresa Earnhardt fan and kudos to him for that. I'm not I'm a Dale Jr fan period end of discussion. So that was a very interesting few days of emails. It was interesting to hear someone else's opinion. I love opinion debates I do. Bottom line though on this topic of Teresa Earnhardt versus Dale Jr people are going to have to agree to disagree over things because there are Dale Jr fans that are DIE hard Dale Jr fans and will follow him wherever he'll go and cheer for him. There are other fans that are D.E.I fans and will support whoever drives for Teresa at D.E.I does that make the people that are D.E.I fans any less of NASCAR fans than that of someone that follows a specific driver nope not at all . It's simply what makes the sport of NASCAR great! NASCAR is great because there are going to be debates over this driver being better than that driver. Or this team being better than that team. It's what makes the sport fun and interesting and I for one can't wait until next season to see how things shake up.

Do I think D.E.I will turn to a expensive museum like Tony Stewart said? Maybe, I certainly hope not because I think D.E.I is important to NASCAR.

Now on to racing.... The race is this weekend at Dover. And sadly it will be run tomorrow because of rain. Guess it's a good thing I'm already on vacation for tomorrow :) Happy Racing Monday to all racing fans out there. Who knows. Maybe Dale Jr will follow up his great 2001 win with a win tomorrow :) He's got a great starting spot. Starting 2nd. He was on the pole until Ryan Newman knocked him off the pole.

No comments: