Saturday, April 28, 2007

Holy cow!

I admit freely that there are certain drivers out there that I do not like for whatever reason and Kyle Busch happens to be one of them. I can tolerate his brother 90% of the time but Kyle I don't know, for whatever reason I just can't deal with him. It might just possibly be his age and inexperience or something like that but whatever it is I just don't really like him... Now... having said that... I'm so glad that he was able to walk away from this...
Kyle was running the Busch race today in Talladega and he was running in second place he was going to get around Casey Mears who was leading (Go Casey! WHOOT!) and Tony Stewart was in third place. Tony may have nicked Kyle's car causing him to bounce into Casey then he(Kyle) turned and hit the wall. His car was on it's side when it hit the wall, it looked like a horrible wreck and if that wasn't bad enough it slid on it's roof down into the grass infield where it there started to barrel roll and catch on fire. Luckily he was able to get out of the car and walk to the ambulance hit the infield care center.
I don't want any driver to wreck that bad. Sure I have hopes that their engine will go poof at times and then my boys can win but I don't like to see any driver flip over like that. That is too scary and while Kyle may or may not (depending on who you ask) be the most popular guy out there, the crowd went wild when he was able to get out of the car. Nobody wishes ill will on the drivers. They just want engines to softly putter out so their boy(s) can win the race.

No comments: