Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Well dang



Okay not really racing related but it's my blog and I can post about whatever I want to LOL...
Grant Wistrom is no longer playing for the Seahawks
Really makes me sad, I've been a Grant Wistrom fan since he played at Nebraska. I mean I'm glad the guy is at a point in his life where he can do whatever he wants. He hasn't out right said he' retiring from the NFL Maybe *fingers crossed* he'll go back to St. Louis or maybe the Chiefs. But it would be nice to see 98 out there making the sacks. Sure he didn't have that many this year but he came in to play when it counted.. who was there in the play off game when Tony Romo fumbled his play? GRANT BABY! He got the fumbled ball and ran before he was tackled. I'm at a crossroads I guess in my NFL watching.. For 10 seasons I've cheered for whatever team Wistrom played for now I'm like the woman without a country or at least a NFL team to cheer for. I'm stuck do I opt to keep cheering for the Seahawks? Or do I find a new team, or do I hope that someone from either KC or St. Louis will call up Grant and beg him to come play for their team?

No comments: